Learn how to launch and deploy your frontend web application in the most efficacious 2022 fashion. We’ll host our project on Netlify via our Github code and I’ll show you how to purchase your own domain with GoDaddy and how to link your DNS settings to your Netlify deployment.
#godaddy #netlify #websites #portfolio #hosting #learntocode
Github repository – https://github.com/jamezmca/yt-portfolio-tutorial
Hosting – https://www.netlify.com/
Domains – https://www.godaddy.com/
🔥 Get More Content – Subscribe and turn on notifications for my definitive guide series to getting your first developer job in 2022; in only 4 months!
🔖 Topics Covered
– Hosting frontend web applications on Netlify
– Auto-deployment following Git/Github commits
– Github settings configurations for Netlify
– Purchasing url domains from GoDaddy
– Routing GoDaddy domains to your Netlify projects