1. Visit www.dreamhost.com
2. Click the "Login" button in the upper right-hand corner of the homepage.
3. Log-in with your e-mail address and password., then click "Sign In."
4. Click the "Domains" link to the left of your Dashboard.
5. Then click "Manage Domains."
6. Click the "DNS" link under the domain name you wish to manage.
7. Enter your new nameservers (you may have to scroll down a bit to see where to do this).
8. Then click "Set these nameservers."
9. Congratulations! The domain name's nameservers have been successfully updated.