Oh you .
I have been using 1&1as the primary registrar for about 8 years. It is really the N0.1 domain registrar in the world and I still have many domains there, except that the price is quite expensive. That is why I decided to transfer most of my domains to Namecheap – the N0.2 registrar in the world.
Some Advantages of Namecheap
– It is much cheaper than 1&1( .COM domain at Namecheap costs about $8 – $9/year, in comparison to about $14/year at GoDaddy)
– Free Whois Privacy Protection (that costs about $8/year addition in 1&1)
– Easy accept Paypal as a payment method (1&1only accept Visa/Mastercard as payment methods in most their promotion campaigns)
– And, about service quality, in my opinion, Namecheap and 1&1are the same – they are top domain registrars in the world
How to transfer a domain from 1&1to Namecheap?
♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥
▶▶ FB Group:
Following these easy steps to transfer a domain from GoDaddy to Namecheap:
1. Preparation (unlock your domain in GoDaddy…)
2. Request Auth Code (transfer code) from GoDaddy
3. Add your domain to Namecheap
4. Verify email authorization
5. Accept domain transfer away from GoDaddy
6. Re-check the domain contact and DNS record at Namecheap
All done, cheers!!