hey Evan here with website hosting guides calm today I'm gonna show you real quick how to set up a Namecheap domain with your site ground hosting account okay the two things you'll need when setting this up is a Namecheap domain name as well as a site ground hosting account you can go to these links to see what kind of promotions are going for Namecheap so now after you have both accounts ready we're gonna go ahead to Namecheap log in and go to domain list once you have the domain page loaded go ahead and pick up the domain you wish to set up once you find that click on manage now we need to find the name servers scroll down a bit and we're gonna click on custom DNS and we're going to use these DNS first sight ground first is and this one dot us one six one dot sight ground dot us second one is n is 2 dot us 1 6 1 dot dot us click on save so that is now setup sometimes it does take a little bit of time to propagate wait about five minutes or so maybe 15 minutes so go over to site ground login and then click on my accounts then add installation manually to go to cPanel under domains you'll see add-on domains click that now we'll go ahead and enter our domain name here that we want to set up and click Add domain and that is it so the next thing you would need to do is install your CMS so if you want to use WordPress just go back to cPanel and install WordPress and you should be good to go and remember if you need discounts on Namecheap check this out and go to our website if you're not sure what's the best host is for you that's website hosting guides com and take the quiz right here and we'll show you which house is best for your needs so hopefully this was helpful and have a great day this has been Evan for website hosting guides dot-com .
Check this SiteGround link for Seamless Site Building
Two things you will need to set up a Namecheap Domain Name on SiteGround Hosting Account: Namecheap Domain Name and SiteGreound Hosting Account
1. Namecheap Domain Name and
2. SiteGreound Hosting Account
Go to these links – WebsiteHostingGuides.Com/siteground and WebsiteHostingGuides.com/getnameheap
After both accounts are ready, got to NameCheap log in
3. Log in to NameCheap, Select Domain Name, Add NameCheap Name Servers
4. Go to NameCheap Cpanel
5. Once you are inside the NameCheap Cpanel choose your domain name
6. After choosing your domain name click Manage
7. Now you need to find the name servers- Scroll down a bit and click the arrow button and choose Custom DNS. We will use this DNS for SiteGround
8. On NameServer 1 field type in – ns1.us161siteground.us
9. On NameServer 1 field type in – ns2.us161siteground.us
10. Then click on save
You have to wait for at least 5 to 15 minutes
11. Go to SiteGround log in and click my accounts
12. Add installation manually, to go to Cpanel. Under domains, you will see add on domains click that.
13. Then enter the domain name that you want to set up and click add domain. That's it!
The next thing you have to do is install your CMS. If you will use WordPress, go back to Cpanel and install WordPress and you are good to go.
Remember if you need discounts on NameCheap check this out – WebsiteHostingGuides.com/getnameheap and go to our website if you are not sure what is this best hosting for you –
You can take the short quiz here – and we will show what is the best hosting for you
Some of the links above and below are affiliate links, which means that should you click through and make a purchase, I receive a commission. However, I link to these companies because of their service/product quality, not because of the commissions received.