The following are the text version of the steps I did in the video. If you need help, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with me here
1. Claim your free trial account here:
2. Login here:
3. Click the blue "+ Create SociableKIT Solution" button.
4. Enter your unique solution name.
5. Select "Facebook photo albums" on the solution dropdown.
6. Enter your Facebook page ID. This can be your page username.
7. Click the "Next" button.
8. Customize the look and feel of your solution.
9. Go to your Wix dashboard. Edit or add a new page.
10. On the left side, click the "Add" button. Click the "More" menu.
11. Drag "Embed a Site" to your page. Scale and position the Embed element.
12. Click the "Enter website address" button.
13. Go back to the SociableKIT dashboard. Click the "Embed on website" button.
14. On the pop-up, click the "Link" tab. Copy the link.
15. Go back to the Wix dashboard, paste it into the website address input box.
16. On the upper right corner, click the "Publish" button. Click the "View Site" link. Done!
If you think this tutorial about how to embed Facebook page photo albums on Wix is helpful, please share it with your friends! Thank you and we appreciate your kind support.
If you need help or if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, email me at email@example.com or chat with me here
View more details: