FYI: DSM Website Plugins in now called SociableKIT!
1. Get your free SociableKIT account.
Sign Up Page:
2. Go to this login page and use your account to login.
3. Once logged in, click “+ Create Custom Feed” button.
4. On the pop up, name your custom Facebook photo album feed.
5. On the drop-down, select “Facebook Page Photo Album (One Album) On Your Website” option.
6. Enter your Facebook AlbumID.
Find Facebook Album ID:
7. Click the “Proceed” button. This will show you the customization options.
8. Click the “Embed On Website” button located on the upper-right corner of the screen.
9. On the pop up, copy the embed code by clicking the “Copy Code” button.
10. Go back to Wix editor.
11. On the sidebar, click “Add”, click “More”, drag “Embed a Site” on your page.
12. Click “Enter Website Address”, enter the link we just copied from DSM, click “Update” button.
13. Adjust the size and position of the widget.
14. Click “Publish” button, click “View Site” and go to the page where you put the DSM widget.
View live demos and learn more here:
Also, if you know anyone who needs to embed Facebook page photo albums on Wix, pass along this video! You'll be helping them out and me too.