Add Elementor Facebook widget to site in only a couple of minutes –
Elfsight Facebook Feed is the best means to display images from Facebook directly on your website. Enhance your conversion and draw more followers to your Facebook profile.
What makes the widget special?
• Adaptable header, height, and width.
• Share or Like buttons in the widget’s header.
• Regular updates of the content.
• Switchable share button, shares count, likes count, and author.
How to add Facebook Feed to Elementor website?
In order to implement the plugin, see all the actions from the detailed tutorial:
1. Generate and configure the widget;
2. Copy a unique code from the notification;
3. Place the copied code on your site.
Find out how to add Elementor Facebook plugin via this link –
Best Facebook widget templates:
Example 1: Medium Widget – the most cool and a general variant of the widget.
Example 2: Minimalistic Small Widget – a collection of photos in the form of a customizable timeline.
Example 3: Large Widget – an excellent solution if you need to establish a collection of posts.
Here’s how easy it is to add a Facebook plugin to Elementor! If you want to learn more about elements, configs, and widget templates, you can contact our professional Support team. We’ll eagerly help you!