From this video tutorial, you’ll learn how to create pages with Elementor live page builder and JetElements addon for Elementor.
It is known that Elementor is a drag and drop website builder plugin for WordPress (visual editor), that works on any theme and allows you to create and edit pages having no special coding skill.
You may get WordPress Elementor Theme for any topic here https://zemez.io/wordpress/
Learn more about Elementor – Live Page Builder For WordPress – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qPPtJFXZPk
Get Jet plugins full bundle on CrocoBlock:
Detailed instructions on how to create pages with Elementor Live Page Builder:
1. In your WP admin panel, navigate to the Page tab. Click there “Add new” button.
2. Click the “Edit with Elementor” button. Then choose “Add new section” to add the section where your content will be placed.
3. Choose your preferable section structure. You can select the number of columns (max.6 columns).
4. You can add widgets to the columns from the available widgets (elements) in the left column. Here you can edit the element setting (Layout, Style, Advanced options).
5. If you need to add a new column or duplicate the existing one, click on the Column tab. You can also change the position of the column.
6. To ensure that your page is displayed correctly on different devices click on the “Responsive Mode” button and choose one of the devices from the list to see how your content looks from a tablet or smartphone’s screen.
Don’t forget to save the changes.
We hope this video was helpful. Feel free to use the comments section below in case that you have any questions, and don’t forget to check out https://zemez.io website and subscribe to our channel for more “how to” training videos and templates reviews.
Follow us on social media: