If you have a domain from GoDaddy, then you need to reconfigure your DNS settings to point the domain at your Shopify store. You can set up your domain automatically using GoDaddy Connect, or set it up manually by changing the DNS settings in your GoDaddy Domain Manager.
1. Log in to your GoDaddy account.
2. In the My Products click Domains section, click Manage All.
3. Manage all
On the My Domains page, click Use my domain next to the domain that you want to connect:
4. Use my domain
In the Connect to an existing site section, click Connect.
5. In the Online Stores section, click Domain.
6. Click Connect Existing Domain.
7. Click Verify connection in your Shopify admin to confirm that your custom domain has been connected to your store.
NOTE: It can take up to 48 hours for changes to take effect.