what's up guys sloppy person here from we are mark Aaron calm in this video I'm going to talk about how you can uninstall your WordPress from your server most of the new we actually did some mistake when they uninstalled their WordPress from their server so check out this video and I'm going to show you step by step process how you can and install properly okay so in this video actually we are going to learn how we can uninstall WordPress from our Hostgator account our Hostgator cPanel account so first of all log in to your cPanel account your Hostgator cPanel and then just search from here quick install actually we are going to uninstall this WordPress from our this website so first of all just find quick install and click on it and the left menu see here have an option my installs just click on it here you will get your all of the domain which actually you are using WordPress so I am actually going to uninstall what was from that side so just click on uninstall and then uninstall script so that WordPress actually successfully uninstalled from our website so if we reload this space we will see our WordPress actually removed from our website actually most of the people do only that task you know our WordPress still now fully not removed from our server so we need to do something more so just go to your cPanel and search on file manager so see this is file manager just go to here and from your domain list with domain actually you used previously and see the directory see here have a ero log and also here have wp-content this is actually your WordPress file you already uninstalled your WordPress but is still now some files actually keep on your server okay so you need to remove that folder so if you delete this it will be not permanently delete because here have some permissions so just select in that folder and see here the permission up front you just click on permissions and here give the permission for right and see this is the permission is seven seven seven that means now you can do everything with this folder just change permissions and now you can delete this folder from here so just select and from here click on delete and then confirm so now completely uninstall your WordPress from your website and go to your main website and just reload this see here have no deity and no files so hope you understand how to uninstall and remove permanently what rest from your website so thank you so much for watching this video if you like my video please don't forget to hit the like button and subscribe my channel for more update .
HostGator is a Web hosting provider that utilizes the Fantastico De Luxe installation utility to install and remove software packages through the CPanel dashboard.
📑 Follow Me:
Many Web administrators use Fantastico to deploy WordPress and other software packages because Fantastico tracks updates and provides a script to automatically uninstall the software.
However, some administrators prefer to manually install packages such as WordPress. If the package is manually installed, the program is not tracked by Fantastico and must be manually removed.
Use Fantastico to Uninstall WordPress
1. Log on to your CPanel account, which can be accessed on HostGator with the URL of your domain name along with the “/cpanel” subdirectory. If your domain name is “mydomain.com,” your CPanel dashboard can be accessed at www.mydomain.com/cpanel.
2. Scroll down to the “Software/Services” section in the CPanel dashboard and then click the “Fantastico De Luxe” icon. Fantastico opens and displays a list of installed applications. Each application entry includes a “Remove” button.
3. Click the “Remove” button next to the WordPress site to uninstall it. Wait a few minutes for the application to completely uninstall. A message appears when the software is completely removed.
WordPress Manual Uninstall
1. Open your CPanel dashboard in a Web browser and log in to your hosting account.
2. Click the “File Manager” icon in the “Files” section of the CPanel dashboard. The File Manager opens.
3. Click the folder containing the WordPress site and then click the “Delete” button in the top tool bar of the File Manager.
4. Navigate back to the CPanel dashboard by clicking the "Home" icon or the "Back" button. Click the “My SQL Databases” icon in the Databases section. A list of databases you created are listed.
5. Locate the database that corresponds to the WordPress site you want to remove. Click the “Remove” link to the right of the database name. The WordPress site is manually uninstalled.
How to Completely Uninstall WordPress From HostGator cPanel