Add Elementor Chat Box widget to website in just 2 minutes –
Bring the opportunity to get in touch with you on 7 most favourable chat platforms right from the website. Strengthen the quality of customer service, increase the number of leads, improve sales.
• All or just several most popular messengers in one place: Discord, Telegram, RumbleTalk, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Line Chat, Viber.
• Option to edit bubble text.
• A large collection of bubble icons to choose from.
• Selection of Five Reply time options in the chat window.
• Opportunity to edit a chat name.
How to Add Live Chat to Elementor website?
To add the plugin, follow the steps from the clear guideline:
1. Shape and adjust the widget;
2. Copy your unique code which will appear the notification;
3. Add the received code on the website.
Find out how to add Elementor Live Chat plugin via this link –
Best Chat Box widget examples:
Example 1: General – the most regular floating chat bubble for a web page in original colors of your company.
Example 2: Support – image with the user support manager is in the header, as well as dots animation which depicts that the manager is currently typing a message.
Example 3: Sale – this example is excellent to tell website users about the upcoming deal on behalf of your sales manager.
Here’s how easy it is to insert a Live Chat plugin to Elementor! If you want to learn more about widget templates, elements, and adjustments, you are free to contact our dedicated Support specialists. They’ll be happy to help you!