Adding DNS records and verifying domains in GoDaddy. Applicable for Freshsales Suite and Freshmarketer.
1. Login to your GoDaddy account.
2. Under DNS Management, click the Add button and select the type CNAME.
3. Now, under Domain Verification, copy the Host text of the first record and paste it in the Host field in GoDaddy.
4. Copy the Value text of the same record and paste it in the ‘Points to’ field in GoDaddy.
5. Click Save to add the new record.
6. Repeat the same steps for all the remaining records in the domain configuration page.