Ways To Support:
– Donate: https://weconnectwebsites.com/donate/
– Shop On Amazon: https://amzn.to/2YWwSMP
– Take My Udemy Course: http://bit.ly/WordPress-Security-Course
– Buy Hosting ,Domains, SSLs: http://bit.ly/buy-domains-hosting-ssl
– The Microphone I use: https://amzn.to/2MeqS0H
– The Camera I Use: https://amzn.to/2VTg1ZH
When using a modern theme or themes with larger demo content, like directory themes, you may need to adjust the php settings for your shared hosting account. The most common errors are:
upload_max_filesize when importing demo content
http error when uploading media photos and videos
This video will show you how to fix these common php website errors including WordPress, Drupal, Joomla!, OpenCart, PrestaShop, ZenCart, Magento, WooCommerce and more.
All shared hosting accounts come with default settings to allow general users plenty of php processing power for the average business website. However for large content uploads you may need to use the ini file to allow the server to keep your connection open a little longer or allow for a larger photo or video to be uploaded.
GoDaddy users have special considerations when creating an ini file. The file name will change depending on what type of hosting account you have. Use this GoDaddy article to determine what the name of your ini file should be https://www.godaddy.com/help/what-filename-does-my-php-initialization-file-need-to-use-8913
PrestaShop users will create and adjust the ini file to alleviate slow admin panel issues.
Code From The Video: