Warning: file_get_contents(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ieO4ECukis): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.0 429 Too Many Requests
in C:xampphtdocscodesigma-hosting.php on line 28
7 – How To Install WordPress on Bluehost
Hey, welcome to the seventh video from this series in how to make a WordPress website. In this one, I will explain how you can install WordPress on Bluehost. This platform is simple to install and needed for you to build a website later on. Just follow the next steps:
1. Go to Bluehost Cpanel
2. Seek an icon called, "Wordpress" under, "Website Builders" section and click on it.
3. Now you're redirected to WordPress page inside Mojo Marketplace. Where you must click install
4. In the next page, select from the listing the domain name where you want to install WordPress and press check domain
5. Afterward, go to advanced options and fill the required information. Most of the details aren't that important since you can later on change them. However, write down your password or memorize it because you will need it to enter into your new website.
6. Once everything is done just press, "Install Now" and in a matter of a few seconds WordPress will be installed.
Wasn't that easy? Yeah, now it's time for you to pass to the next video so we can start building your new WordPress website. If you have any question just leave it below. Thanks for watching and remember to stay tune with Prositetutorials!
Pro Website Course Video List:
1 – How To Start A Blog And Make Money From Scratch |
2 – How Does a Domain Name and Web-Hosting Work? |
3 – What is the Difference Between WordPress.com and WordPress.org? |
4 – Easiest Way To Make a WordPress Website In 6 Steps |
5 – How To Choose A Web-Hosting Provider And Domain Name? |
6 – How To Set Up Bluehost Email For Your WordPress Website |
7 – How To Install WordPress on Bluehost |
8 – How To Login To WordPress Backoffice And Quick Overview |
9 – How to Install a WordPress Theme |
10 – How To Customize WordPress Theme |
11 – How To Create and Edit New Pages in WordPress |
12 – How To Create Posts In WordPress? Use Categories and Tags? |
13 – How To Create a WordPress Custom Menu? |
14 – How To Backup Your WordPress Website |
16 – How to Install Web-Analytics On WordPress? |
17 – How To Use Clicky Web-Analytics For WordPress |
18 – How To SEO Your WordPress Website |
19 – How To Create An Email Newsletter In WordPress | Getresponse Tutorial |